Saturday 18 September 2010

Spring 2011

Their last collection was amazing, would it be too cliche to say it was edgy? Well, alright, it was dark but through that expemplified woman in a powerful sense. I think no one can ever do wrong with black, but I've been really missing the colour. Romance is back, bring in the pastels! (though the pastel hair trend is over and done with)
Sass & Bide Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Sass & Bide
Sass & Bide Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Sass & Bide

Started off rather hesitant about this collection (unique).. To be honest the first few looks came accross as a little bit cheap and reminded me of the late 90's early 2000's,  I don't know maybe it was the print. The collected was actually slightly random, I'm kind of lost as to what the inspiration was, nonetheless some of the looks were quite romantic.

Unique Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Unique
Unique Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Unique

No comments: